My name is Mark Haner, and this is some stuff you should know about me…
• You pronounce my last name like ‘trainer.’ So Haner the Trainer would be a good thing to call me if I didn’t hate being called a personal trainer.
• I’ve been in the fitness industry in one shape or form for the last six years and involved in structured exercise and sports for the last 15 years.
• I’m generally inclined to use more syllables than necessary to express a thought (case in point).
• I love coaching kids. Actually, full disclosure – teenagers are a huge pain and infuriating to work with at times, but when it’s all said and done, I’ve never found anything as fun and rewarding as working with them, which I’ve done for the last 11 years.
• I’m a Seattleite through and through, and I’m always willing to tell anyone who will listen why I think it’s just the greatest place there is (in spite of the weather for the majority of the year).
If you need to know anything else about me, you’re welcome to ask, but I think that pretty much covers all the important stuff. 😉